Welcome to Lifeline Institute Ocala
Mission & Objectives
The mission of Lifeline Institute is to promote the value of education through higher learning in order to reinforce and enhance educational concepts and career skills needed to develop competent and well prepared professionals within each field of training completed at the institution.
In support of its mission, Life-Line Institute has adopted the following specific objectives:
- Assure the development of an institutional frame that allows the student to growth through a diversified source of high-quality education that incorporates effective educational methodologies, modern technology, and traditional alternatives of effective instructional delivery systems.
- Manage a diversity of students using ethical and innovated methodologies that will allow us to screen, recruit and retain student candidates by identifying the individual needs for educational and personal growth.
- Provide a variety of programs and services that supports its educational goals and purpose, consistent with students needs, encourage student success, enhance diversity, and improve the quality of student life.
- Increase financial resources through the management of an efficient business practice in accordance with ethical procedures and regulatory standards.
- Ensure the physical resources and continuous improvement of evaluations and implementation of policies and services that will contribute to effective learning and better student life.
Why Choose Us
We are Central Florida’s leader for in-demand healthcare trainings. Our students graduate with the knowledge to succeed.
We promote the value of education through higher learning in order to reinforce and enhance educational concepts.
We develop competent and well prepared professionals within each field of training completed at the institution.